The mission of Baptist Spirituality is to discern–through writing, poetry, and other creative avenues–the Holy Spirit’s work in the lives of individuals, congregations, culture, and the world. We believe that…
1. Jesus is the Word of God whose life, death, and resurrection bridges the divide between God and all creation, heaven and earth, sin and salvation.
2. The Bible is an inspired and inspiring record of God’s revelation to all humanity.
3. The Holy Spirit is active in the world and is a catalyst for drawing people into a vibrant relationship with God.
4. God is all-knowing and all-powerful; God is in the business of redeeming all creation, calling all people back home.
5. Faith and doubt, culture and church, science and belief, society and salvation intersect in places where God is at work in the world.